When the music is good it doesn’t really matter where you are. That said, landscapes play a critical role in the experience and can set the tone for the live performance to come. The United States hosts a number of venues with the ability to put you at a loss for words – venues that create moments where time stops and everything is just perfect.
Here’s a glimpse at some of the most beautiful outdoor venues America has to offer:
1. Red Rocks – Morrison, CO
It’s Red Rocks. It’s ColoRADo. Where the wild things are.
2. The Gorge Amphitheater – Quincy, WA
Might be my top pick. You can look at The Gorge 100 times and still be blown away by it’s majestic backdrop.
3. Mishawaka Amphitheater – Bellvue, CO
A little nestled gem in the Rockies. Mishawaka hosts some of the best undiscovered talent in the country on a regular basis.
4. Greek Theatre – Berkeley, CA
A bit of an outcast on this list, The Greek Theatre is simply stunning architecture.
5. State Bridge – Bond, CO
Another colorado natural. The list never ends.
6. Feather River – Twain, CA
Home to The Bounce Festival, Twain’s Feather River venue is one of the more intimate beauties you’ll find.
7. Suwannee Music Park – Live Oak, FL
Camping in the swamps of Florida couldn’t get any better.
8. The Forest – Rothbury, MI
We could add pictures for days. These woods are covered with magic.
9. Horning’s Hideout – Portland, OR
String Cheese at Horning’s is all I’ll say.
10. Dillon Amphitheater – Dillon, CO
This picture should say it all.
Did we miss any? Let us know in these comments or tweet at me and let’s discuss.
You’ll Enjoy This Shit Too:
- A Daft Punk Inspired Art Show
- 10 Underrated Producers Every Pretty Lights Fan Will Enjoy
- Why Paper Diamond Is The Most Interesting Man in EDM
Images by Slayter Creative.